Upcycled Postage Stamp Art: Heather - Lavender - Dusty Green A6 Birthday Address Book
Postal Gift | Pocket Month Planner | A-Z Contacts List | Any Year, Undated Diary
Features include: any year calendar + 12 monthly double-page spreads + 23 A-Z address pages + cut & fold DIY Pocket template
* * * * *
Combining a handy 12 month planner/overview with an A-Z address book, and a unique piece of postal collage art, this is a great one of a kind organisational gift for yourself, or for letter writers, philatelists & the postally inclined!
* Front cover collage in blended purples over a dusty green hillside, and a streak of turquoise along the horizon
* Notebook dimensions = 10.5cm x 14.8cm = 4 x 5.8 inches (A6)
* 48 pages 115gsm recycled paper
* Any Year Calendar
* 12 double page (monthly) spreads for any-year use
* 23 A-Z address pages
* DIY Cut & Fold Pocket Template
* 300gsm kraft cardstock covers with stapled binding
* Optional kraft gift box tied with satin ribbon - great for gifting & can also be used for storage
* Optional stainless steel fountain pen with brushed metal finish. Includes ink converter & takes standard international ink cartridges
* * * * *
The inner pages offer a versatile month-to-view layout, including check boxes & note spaces for annotating important dates (birthdays, anniversaries, appointments, etc). It could even be used as a line-a-day diary. The 2nd half of the book provides a compact address section with A-Z tabs marked down the sides of the pages.
The A-Z section can of course be used to file any information alphabetically, not just addresses. The lined box format can easily be adapted to meet your requirements, whether you are looking for a reading log or maybe even a haiku notebook!
* * * * *
The postage stamps used in your cover collage span nearly a century of postal history, dating from the early 20th century up to the early 1980s (or thereabouts) and bear fragments of postmarks and other cancellation marks as a testament to their former active service for worldwide postal services, providing a real sense of time past. This collage includes stamps from: Antigua, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Egypt, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, India, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, the Philippines, and South Africa.
The reverse of the collage (inner front of your notebook) will be individually signed using an archival quality (iron gall) ink, and date-stamped with the date of collage.
Every collage in my notebook series evolves from a very organic process: each postage stamp used is very carefully selected for colour and size to fit the random spaces and subtle colour progressions of your collage, creating an unrepeatable artwork, just for you. The stamps are glued into place with an acid-free, xylene-free adhesive then coated with a matt sealant, preserving some genuine fragments of postal history alongside your own recollections and notes. (You can read more about my process here: https://tanglecrafts.wordpress.com/process/ )
* * * * *
...are welcome! Please contact me with your requirements/preferences and I will be happy to create a new collage, just for you!
Custom collage notebooks are available with ruled, dot grid, graph and plain pages, or printed journal layouts, in a choice of A6 (pocket) or A5 (medium) sizes - which would you like? https://www.tanglecrafts.com/shop/18745649/custom-collage-notebooks
Don't want to wait for a custom collage? I have many one-of-a-kind notebooks available to buy 'off-the-shelf' – please browse my shop to see if anything catches your eye:
Notebooks & Journals (standard pages) -https://www.tanglecrafts.com/shop/15317478/stamp-art-notebooks
Journals (printed layouts) - https://www.tanglecrafts.com/shop/18821814/stamp-art-journals
Planners (undated/any year diaries etc) - https://www.tanglecrafts.com/shop/10737983/stamp-art-planners
Even more options! - https://www.tanglecrafts.com
Upgrade any notebook or journal with a TangleCrafts notebook insert (eg pocket, index tabs, bookmark, calendar) available separately here: https://www.tanglecrafts.com/shop/6386953/inserts-accessories
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you will provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a personalised order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I will only use the information you provide as required to complete your order, or to provide customer support should the future need arise.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
I will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases, as described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Su Mwamba, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at tanglecraftshq
[AT] gmail.com. Alternatively, you may send written correspondence to me at: PO Box 130, Derby DE23 6HL, UK.
Custom orders & commissions are very welcome! Simply click on the 'Request Custom Order' button or 'Contact Shop Owner' on the shop homepage, to discuss your requirements.
Choose your favourite colours, a different size, and/or stamps from a particular region. I can also add a custom date 'postmark' and/or a hand-stamped, personalised message (additional fees may apply to some customisation options).
Notebooks are available in sizes from A6 to B5, and framed artwork (with or without matting) from A6 to A1. Prices & shipping vary according to dimensions and weight.
PLEASE NOTE items customised with specific personalisation (therefore not re-saleable) do not qualify for return unless damaged.
Wholesale prices are available for volume orders.
Discounts vary by item & minimum order quantities apply.
One-off print-runs of printed designs can be arranged upon request.
For a quote, please contact me with your requirements.
Please see individual listings for stated despatch times, or contact me for a quote if requesting a larger custom order. You will always be contacted in the case of any unforeseen delay in despatch of your order.
As a general guide to processing times:
- ready-to-ship items will be despatched within 3 days
- smaller custom orders within 5-7 working days
- larger custom orders will be proportionally longer
I aim to despatch all orders promptly, but please order in plenty of time if you require something for a specific date. If you are outside of the UK, please err on the side of caution and allow at least a month in addition to processing times listed per item.
Unless an upgrade is purchased at checkout, your order will be delivered by:
- 1st class post within the UK (usually 1-2 working days)
- Standard Airmail to any overseas destination (usually 7-14 working days)
Please note, delivery times can be longer at certain times of year (eg Christmas) when general volumes of post are higher.
Unfortunately there can occasionally be unforeseen delays within the various postal services, at any time of year. This is the exception rather than the rule, but please do allow up to a month for overseas delivery, before assuming lost.
Please contact me if you are worried about your delivery.
Please note, tracking is NOT included as standard with any order, due to the services offered by the Royal Mail. Proof of Posting is obtained for all items shipped.
For extra peace of mind, a shipping upgrade is available at checkout on most items, for an additional fee.
- Within UK, upgrade option is 1st class Signed-For delivery, which requires signature on delivery, but does not include tracking. Special Delivery (including tracking) can be arranged upon request, but will be subject to an additional £5 charge.
- Outside UK, upgrade option is Tracked & Signed delivery, which includes both tracking and signature on delivery. Tracked-only (signature not required) can be arranged upon request, for the same delivery upgrade cost.
Please contact me if you have not received your order within the expected timeframe (see above). I will be happy to either send a replacement or refund item costs, as necessary.
If your order has arrived but has been damaged in transit, please contact me as soon as you can to explain what has happened. I will request a photo of the damaged item, then each case will be assessed individually. Either a replacement item or partial refund or full refund will be issued, depending upon circumstances and extent of damage.
Please accept my apologies for any errors in item listing! Please contact me with the details as soon as possible following receipt. I may request a photo to confirm where the issue lies.
If an item has been incorrectly described, I will reimburse return postage and issue a full refund of original purchase price upon receipt of the returned item.
If an incorrect item has been sent in error, I will reimburse return postage and send replacement item upon receipt of the returned item.
Items must be returned within 30 days, in original, re-saleable condition, to qualify for refund or exchange.
If you are simply not happy with your order, for any reason, please contact me before taking any further action. Items may be returned within 30 days, as long as you have first contacted me.
Return postage cost is responsibility of buyer. I will issue a full refund of original purchase cost, upon receipt of the returned item. Items must be returned in original, re-saleable condition to qualify for refund.
PLEASE NOTE made-to-order items may still be returned, but items customised with specific personalisation (therefore not re-saleable) do not qualify for return unless damaged.